Hi,

On Mac one can create "agent" applications which run in the background (have no
presence in Dock or App Switcher) but which can still display a UI. According
to Apple's SDK documentation,

"Although they typically run as background apps, they can come to the
foreground to present a user interface if desired. A click on a window
belonging to an agent app brings that app forward to handle events."

This indeed mostly works for me, but I have one application which presents a
QNSPanel which refuses to take input. A bit annoying for an authentication
dialog in which one has to enter credentials ...

Any suggestions how I might get around this?

Thanks,
R.