It's not misleading when it is a hog fattened way past market.

90% of the embedded systems I encounter have no GPU so the driver issue is irrelevant. You get rid of all needless things to improve battery life. Claiming an i.MX6 which most certainly must need grid power or batteries the size of a house is the "normal" embedded processor for medical devices or industrial control is simply ludicrous.

I was using a Pi-II not a 1. The Pi-II has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more horsepower than the vast majority of embedded systems I'm talking about.

Please do not mislead people. QML is a horrible wretched thing which should never have seen the light of day. Offering up "The Microsoft Solution" of "throw hardware and grid power at it" is simply no solution for the vast majority of embedded systems especially in the medical field.