Hi, I'm evaluating using QtLocation's map using mapboxgl. Currently I'm
using the default settings, default map style, default developer access
token.

I'd like to set most layers' fill color to transparent, to see how it works
out as an overlay on top of some live video.

>From the documentation it seems like I can use the MapParameter items to do
this, but so far I haven't been able to do anything to change the existing
layers.

Anyone have some hints for me how to do this? Basically i'd like to set the
colors for layers like the background, water, etc. to transparent.

Best regards,
Ola