Hi,

I have created a bug report with a Qt based example that allows to reproduce
this bug on a touch screen.

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-64116
<https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-64116>

I would like to ask everyone that has currently applications that require this
kind of embedding to up-vote this ticket as it has been immediately closed and
marked out of scope apparently without a proper evaluation.

I truly love Qt and many of you here know how much, but it is kind of annoying
to have to contribute to fix show stopper bugs on a licensed product.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Nuno Santos
Founder / CEO / CTO