On 18.12.2017 13:44, Konstantin Tokarev wrote:

18.12.2017, 09:05, "david crémoux" <da...@adeko.com>:
Hello,

I have a crash when forcing to use opengl es on desktop for 5.10.0
version (via: QApplication::setAttribute(Qt::AA_UseOpenGLES)).
It comes from QT3D_UNIFORM_TYPE_IMPL (graphicscontext_p.h:366),
m_rawByteSize is set to 0.

Looking at the sources it seems that m_rawByteSize is never initialized
for opengl es 2.0 (for other api, it is correctly initialized in
programUniformsAndLocations).

Or am I doing something wrong?

Documentation says: "Forces the usage of OpenGL ES 2.0 or higher on
platforms that use dynamic loading of the OpenGL implementation"

AFAIK dynamic loading is used only on Windows with `-opengl dynamic`
configuration.

What platfrom are you using?

I'm using windows 10 with Qt 5.10 64 bits as precompiled dynamic libraries (the ones that come with maintenance tool).

I traced from where the crash is coming from using sources.
GraphicsHelperES2 is used during runtime to compile shaders so I expect OpenGL ES 2.0 (i.e.: angle) is indeed used.

regards,
david