https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/sensors/sensors_position.html
"Pitch (degrees of rotation about the x axis). This is the angle between a
plane parallel to the device's screen and a plane parallel to the ground. If
you hold the device parallel to the ground with the bottom edge closest to you
and tilt the top edge of the device toward the ground, the pitch angle becomes
positive. Tilting in the opposite direction— moving the top edge of the device
away from the ground—causes the pitch angle to become negative. The range of
values is -180 degrees to 180 degrees."

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/coremotion/getting_processed_device_motion_data/understanding_reference_frames_and_device_attitude
"Rotation values may be positive or negative and are in the range -∏ to ∏."

At's docs however:
http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qrotationreading.html
"Right-handed rotation x [-90, 90]. Starting from the new (once-rotated) y-axis
and incrementing towards the z-axis."

It seems that Qt's implementation does not possess the full range of reading
that it should, since both mobile platforms support greater (and necessary
values) beyond a quarter circle.