Hi,

Sorry for bumping an old thread but I’m still struggling with this. It appears
that it’s impossible to use Accessibility features in QQuickWidget but I’d like
to hear a confirmation.
Also I haven’t found anything in the manual.

I’ve got a few emails from blind users who are unable to use some of the
features of my app because of this issue.

---
Kind regards,
Konstantin Vorobyov