Hi,

Apologies if I've asked this before: any idea what could cause this error
message?

QXcbClipboard::setMimeData: Cannot set X11 selection owner

I'm seeing this sporadically in applications connected to an XQuartz X11 server
that has been running for a certain time. It always seem to affect all the
applications that are currently connected, but doesn't persist after an
application restart (= I don't have to restart the server).

Hoping for some insight(s); I'm pretty certain that the issue is caused by
something odd in XQuartz but cannot ignore the fact that it affects only Qt
applications (GTk-based applications are not affected).

Thanks,
René