Hi

The WinRT platform version of ssl seems to be very limited and doesn't work when accessing web services with certain ssl certificates.

On Android I am using the openssl library successfully so I wanted to use this on WinRT as well. I have built the openssl libraries and included them in the build but it still seems to use the platform ssl version. (I have tried on Qt 5.9 and 5.10) I used the Microsoft openssl (https://github.com/Microsoft/openssl) version 1.0.2.

Is using openssl supported in Qt for WinRT and if so do I need to do anything else to get it to use those libs?

Thanks
Rogério