for iOS I found this:
https://opensource.stackexchange.com/questions/6463/in-2018-if-i-use-c-qt-5-10-0-to-build-a-closed-source-application-requires-ope/6495#6495

but sounds complicated for me as a mobile business app developer

really sorry that there is no Indie mobile dev license from Qt

I asked and got answer that they have tried this some years ago with no
success
Some years ago I moved from BlackBerryOS7 (JavaME) to BlackBerry10
(Cascades/Qt 4.8)
This was first time I had to develop in C++ / Qt. BB10 Cascades was
great UX and performance.
So I also tried Qt itself, but performance of QQC1 was poor and I stopped.
Later BB10 died and I tried again to develop mobile apps with Qt. At
that time just first preview of QQC2 came out and I was impressed by UX
and performance.
So I started  to develop mobille Apps using QQC2 and in the meantime my
apps have native speed.

Also had some sessions at dev conferences where I talked about Qt for
Mobile.
Always same feedback from devs: looks great, but the costs ...

so now with QQC2 Qt is a great solution for mobile, but many devs cannot
use it because of license - very sorry about that

I'm using the startup license - but even the startup license info is
hidden at Qt's web sites. If you don't know about and search explicitely
for 'Qt start-up' you won't found https://www1.qt.io/start-up-plan/

Qt really has the potential to become a great player for mobile apps if
license model would be changed.

ekke