Are you sure your server is serving the correct data now?
Like I mentioned, I do not have much experience with web servers. I'm not really sure, as it seems to be a basic web server set up with Bluehost, nothing fancy. All I know is that I uploaded the generated repository via FTP. The Updates.xml file is accessible via browser and looks to be serving the correct xml file.

It should be fixed by the tool maintainers.
Remove "?-915259074"  and
add instead HTTP headers:
Cache-Control: no-store
Cache-Control: no-cache, private