I'm now numbering my crazy ideas. That may in itself be a crazy idea, if so,
that's 2019-0.

2019-1 is that Qt Blog posts (blog.qt.io) should be included in the
documentation ,cross-referenced with the classes mentioned within. For example,
http://blog.qt.io/blog/2017/01/20/inside-qimage-touch-qt-quick-opengl/ gives
some _very_ useful information about QImage formats. I would suggest this be
included and cross-lined in the docs for QImage. It also mentions QPainter, and
OpenGL. I've come to this suggestion because a lot of times when people are
asking about Qt, there is a blog post that covers what they are looking for.
Similar to QtQuartely (anyone remember that?) they contain a lot of good
information. The problem is they just don;t the rource exists and what its
covered.

So that's my idea. I'd expect it implemented as a section before "Detailed
Description" as "Relevant Articles" which is a link of the title to the content
(contained in Qt, not online, because we change domains too often).

Thoughts?