Hi,

Il 15/01/19 20:26, Jérôme Godbout ha scritto:
Ah good to known, I will keep a note about this env variables to print the info.

Seem like if I used the 3D acceleration, the AA samples is not used and stick
to 1, but if I do not enable the 3D acceleration into my VM, I get lie and it
tell me I have the requested samples but it is not seen into the rendering. I
did try with 4x and 8x samples. I'm a bit confuse about this.

My gut feeling is that you simply don't have working MSAA in a VM. I don't think the Shape module supports any other form of AA when rendered through OpenGL (but I might be wrong on this).

My 2 c,

--
Giuseppe D'Angelo | giuseppe.dang...@kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts