Il 19/01/19 17:16, First Last ha scritto:
I am using a qml WebEngineView to show a login/signup view (provided by a Rails
server). On successful login, the server provides a jwt authentication token in
the http headers of the response. How can I get this header from the web
engine? Do I need to use a webengine widget instead of qml?

I don't think you have any access to the HTTP stack provided by web engine. Are you sure you don't need to perform the login using XHR and then using getResponseHeader() to get the value of that header?

HTH,
--
Giuseppe D'Angelo | giuseppe.dang...@kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts