Hi Dmitriy,

The software is at https://www.risingsoftware.com/ and covers both aspects that you mention.  It can generate progressions, or use supplied set pieces and notation.  The student can either annotate the notation with the chord symbols - or even fill in the voices as well.  The student may or may not actually hear the progression.  It's wonderful software to work on - sure beats boring business crap!

Regards, Tony