There's not anything I haven't done on mobile in Qt. The problem is everytime I start an app, I copy the 75% from the previous project and it's janky slap-dash of code. I've got to to this 3x for every app, every time. It's iOS, Android, and OSX. What I have works, it's not Troll quality. It is unforunately commercial code. I don't have hot-reload, but notificatons - push and local were working with Firebase on Android and iOS.

Yeah, it's a couple weeks to develop all of that, but we're dozens of programmers re-inventing the wheel time and time again. This is not "code less create more". A few weeks of a couple developers and this would be a completely different situation instead person-years are being wasted.

Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at 8:09 PM
From: "Jérôme Godbout" <godbo...@amotus.ca>
To: "Lorne Sturtevant" <dra...@shaw.ca>, "interest@qt-project.org" <interest@qt-project.org>
Subject: Re: [Interest] vs. Flutter

I did try a bit V-Play, but I did not like the fact I was stuck at a particular Qt version (it was 5.6 when 5.10 was out, last time I checked). Does the new Felgo allow to be used on other versoin and with up to date Qt Creator? that was a real bummer to be stuck with old version. The project seem to be fine aside from that problems. The price is a hard pill to swallow, with Qt 3D I guess the V-Play was less future proof I guess.