So am I correct interpreting that Qt on mobile is "finished", and we're on our
own? (Aside from maintenance) Your statement "often quite straightforward to
capture in a cross-platform API." seems like a "let them eat cake" moment. I
really think you are missing the point that these "straightforward" are
anything but. Who knows Objective C and Java? Not many. Not to mention there
are enough pain points in moving to another platform already. I believe the
promise of cross platform Qt is at least to handle the code.

What would it take to get Qt to commit to supporting device APIs?