Tries, that, output changed slightly:
function is no-op
Unrecognized OpenGL version
function is no-op
QGLXContext: Failed to create dummy context
function is no-op
Unrecognized OpenGL version
Unrecognized OpenGL version
function is no-op
failed to acquire GL context to resolve capabilities, using defaults..

Also for glxgears:
$ glxgears
X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for
operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  149 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  3 (X_GLXCreateContext)
  Value in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  21