Sent: Monday, August 26, 2019 at 12:14 PM
From: "Andy" <asmalo...@gmail.com>
To: "Giuseppe D'Angelo" <giuseppe.dang...@kdab.com>
Cc: "Jason H" <jh...@gmx.com>, "Qt Project" <interest@qt-project.org>
Subject: Re: [Interest] Q_NAMESPACE is not portable?
Not trying to start a "thing", but I am curious where "f.i." comes from. Is this a new thing?

I've honestly never seen it before.

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com
twitter ~ @asmaloney

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 12:07 PM Giuseppe D'Angelo via Interest <interest@qt-project.org> wrote:
On 26/08/2019 18:04, Jason H wrote:
> "This is useful f.i. if the object needs to be exported from a dynamic library."
> what's "f.i."? "For instance"? Isn't that "e.g." (but definitely not i.e.)

"For instance" / "for example" are precisly the English translations of
exempli grati-a...

Cheers,
--
Giuseppe D'Angelo | giuseppe.dang...@kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer