I understand this, but this is not an issue. Let say it is allowed to
have sensitive information in memory when particular QML screen (used
for showing/editing this information) is opened. But, information
should be fully eliminated from memory dump (cleaning up leftovers in
GPU is also not required at the moment) on closing this screen -
that's what I'm trying to achieve.