I too was suprised by Vadim's reply. Often there is a dicsussion here before deciding it is a bug or operator error or something else. Vadim's suggested use of going straight to the bug tracker does not seem to fit with the purpose of this list.

FWIW, I am on mac (2016 MBPro) with two external monitors that I undock with Qt apps running and have never had that problem.

Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2019 at 10:52 PM
From: "David M. Cotter" <d...@kjams.com>
To: "Vadim Peretokin" <vpereto...@gmail.com>, Interest <Interest@qt-project.org>
Subject: Re: [Interest] mac app crashes if you plug in another monitor
I guess i'm surprised you personally took it as a "complaint"

but perhaps i wasn't clear enough myself.  my intention was to ask: are other people running into this?  is there something i perhaps didn't configure correctly? would others concur that this is a bug and should be filed?

i'm assuming from your reply that you must have reproduced the problem locally, so you concur it is a bug.

-dave