Il 07/10/19 07:55, Uwe Rathmann ha scritto:
Ah yes, sorry.

My response was initially more explicit about FUD, before I decided,
that it is not worth the effort.

Huh? It was not my intention to spread FUD. I'm not telling anyone "buy a license, you never know..." or "stick to LGPL, don't worry about paid licenses, you don't need them".

I'm actually trying to tell the opposite -- remove the all uncertainty from your specific use case, by getting an informed opinion by someone protecting your interests.

(No, I don't get a % from law firms. :-P)

HTH,
--
Giuseppe D'Angelo | giuseppe.dang...@kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts