Hi,

From what I can see the macdeployqt and windeployqt scripts weren't updated to deploy the renderers plugin.

Hopefully these patches would fix that:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qttools/+/302945/1

https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qttools/+/302946/1

Paul

On 5/28/20 6:41 PM, Esch Lorenz TU Ilmenau wrote:

Hello,

I am using windeployqt to deploy an application facilitating Qt3D via specifying QT+=3dcore3drender3dinput3dextras in its .pro file. Since Qt 5.15 the opengl renderer is isolated as a separated plugin (openglrenderer.dll). This new plugin is somehow not caught by windeployqt and thus not deployed to the binary’s folder.

Any idea why? Maybe I am missing something here? Do I always need to deploy the renderer manually for versions > 5.15?

Thanks,

Lorenz