When I started using Qt I never touched WIndows MFC again.
Qt is indeed a geat tool, and fun to use. QML is even cooler that the Qt
widgets.
A bit off topic I just want to point out that I was using the Indie developer
license and was happy to pay for it, even if I was not making any money with
Qt, because I was not developing any comercial apps. To me it was more like a
donation for supporting Qt company. Qt company never reveal how much clients
they had, I guess not much because they pulled the plug, but I wich they would
consider bring a afordable license for indies again. That startup license is
just to much for indies.
CheersJoão
    Em sexta-feira, 3 de julho de 2020 03:25:24 GMT+1, Quang Phú Bùi