Thanks, Andy. You're quite right. Now I'm trying to think about troubles I've
had that require parens, and can't remember... Maybe I was mixing bitwise & and
bitwise | (or). And certainly it's easy to write buggy code mixing && and ||.

I was primed to find something wrong: I've been getting what as far as I can
tell are bad window state change events telling me that a window is maximized
when it isn't. Plays dicky with certain parts of my code!

> On Aug 27, 2020, at 2:25 PM, Andy <asmalo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Bitwise "&" has precedence over logical "&&", so I think this is alright.

-John Weeks