Il 12/10/20 15:31, Александр Иваш ha scritto:
Is there any example for re-ordering of QTableView entries implemented
in QSortFilterProxyModel (ideally drag-n-drop-driven)? If not, what is
the best way to implement it? I'm thinking about implementing
reordering as 'custom sorting' - but it will require me to collect all
the QModelIndex-es in the separate list (which can be then reordered
and used for custom sorting).

Just to make sure I understood, do you need a proxy model that allows to reorder the rows of a given source model via DND?

The issue with such approach is that
QModelIndex-es are short-living and I need to track its lifetime
somehow.... Any better ideas?

QPersistentModelIndex. But it sounds like it's not _really_ needed, you need a way to map integers (row numbers from the source model) into other integers (row numbers after the proxy).

HTH,

--
Giuseppe D'Angelo | giuseppe.dang...@kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts