On 02/11/2020 09:55, cagnulein wrote:
Thank you Oliver for your response, you said that UWP support will be dropped, so you mean that only windows desktop (mingw and msvc) will continue to be developed, isn't it?

Yes that's true.

I will have a loc in the doc and i will start a dev branch. I will keep you updated.

Awesome. Thank you :)

Olli

Roberto Viola
Software engineer and open source enthusiast
http://robertoviola.cloud <http://robertoviola.cloud>