Nope this didn't help. If setting pointsize appropriately for current
display 141 dpi would help to scale for other displays of different screen
sizes in future?

Is there any formula to calculate the font size in point size based on dpi
display which would work for all display sizes or just setting point size
would help?

Best Regards,
Ramakanth