On 9/12/20 8:11 pm, coroberti wrote:
Dear Hamish,
Yes, this is the case.

Some bugs like in webengine (chromium) have been filed,
but it could be there are others.

After getting the new HW, we'll be more knowledgeable.

Regarding the native compilation, it seems that there are good patches already
made by Tor Arne Vestbo, and the folks are compiling successfully:

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-85279

To be useful I think we also need universal binaries for Qt, and support for making our own universal binaries in qmake, macdeployqt etc. I think there are also bugs in JIRA for those.

Unfortunately we can't build separate ARM/Intel packages and expect our users to know which to install.

Hamish