I asked on the CMake list as CMake 3.19.3 is universal binary and the GUI is
based on Qt5. They replied back with this link:

https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmake/cmake/-/blob/v3.19.3/Utilities/Release/macos/qt-5.15.2-macosx10.13-x86_64-arm64.bash

NOTE: this is a fairly limited build which works for the CMake project. This is
NOT a full Qt 5.15.2 build but should get you started. It worked to get our
project built because our project has about the same dependencies as CMake Gui.
I would like to get QtDesigner built as we need that for our own development.
QtCreator is next on the list but might prove a bit more time consuming as most
of Qt will need to be built for that.

One thing that I noticed when using VS Code’s built in terminal is that all of
my projects would build as x86_64 instead of arm64 by default. This is most
likely a side effect of VS Code running in Rosetta currently. Last note was
that the 13” MacBook Pro compiled this limited version of Qt 5.15 faster than
my 2019 top of the line 16” Mac Book Pro and still had 95% of the battery
remaining…

--

Michael Jackson | Owner, President

      BlueQuartz Software