On 2021-04-29 11:45, Nuno Santos wrote:
+1

On 29 Apr 2021, at 10:37, Florian Bruhin <m...@the-compiler.org> wrote:

Hey everyone,

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 12:13:13PM +0300, coroberti wrote:
Dear Guiseppe,
You were very helpful for the list members and personally to me.
The list will deteriorate without you.

Sincerely hope that the moderator will start to function and to do something.

Note, that for Roland it's a pure business - spread links and sell
books, support, perhaps projects etc.
This is what is expected to be stopped by moderation.

Hope, you will reconsider dropping the list. Thanks.

I've been quiet on this so far, but I can only echo this sentiment.

The signal-to-noise ratio on this list is abysmal since Roland showed up with his rants - by not banning him, list admins here allow an otherwise
well-working community medium to be destroyed.

I'm sure many people who've made significant useful contributions to
this mailinglist have already left, and more will follow if nothing gets
done about this. If you allow unhealthy community members to continue
with their behaviour, over time, the healthy ones will leave. That's not
something admins on this list should be okay with.

Florian

--
           m...@the-compiler.org | https://www.qutebrowser.org
https://bruhin.software/ | https://github.com/sponsors/The-Compiler/