And so we lost one of the most active, contributing, and knowledgeable members of this mailing list.

Cue "the worst trade deal maybe ever signed anywhere" meme.

I was thinking of putting him in CC but I don't think I should bother the man.

I sure did respect Giuseppe, and I can totally get behind his no-BS personality.

With wishes of talking about code again,
Rui