Thank you for your inputs.
The values are fetched only once and assigned to the *Text *element.
This doesn't require any notification later as the data doesn't change in
the app's lifetime.
Hence, I haven't used Q_PROPERTY and notification signals. However, the
*getStringData()* has some logic inside it before returning the string.

This issue is sometimes seen in low-end embedded hardware and does
not appear at all in desktop and high-end embedded devices. I know the
issue can be fixed by using Q_PROPERTY and notification signals,
but I am trying to understand what might be going wrong in low-end embedded
hardware. Debugging is not helping much here as it is not repeatedly
reproducible.
It seems like there is some sync issue with Q_INVOKABLE method execution
time and QML creation in some low-end hardware.

For example, if I want to show the version number of an application by
invoking a C++ function like below:
text: "Version:" + *backendCPP.getVersion()*
Do you see any problem with the above line?

Thanks & Regards,
Nibedit