I noticed that since some time iOS apps are really slow in debug mode (not only at startup), but run fast in release mode (with compiler on)
(5.15.7 - will use 5.15.9 soon)

BTW: I never have situations where per ex at start-of-app a repeater creates many objects, normaly first page the user will see is a LoginPage or a HomePage with less objects
follow-up Pages are loaded most times using Loader
ekke