Hi all,

Porting our application to Qt 6 and I'm a little confused by the new
qt_add_lupdate CMake helper.

When we run lupdate to generate/update our English translation .ts
files, since our source strings are in English, we want to pass
-pluralonly to lupdate, to only have plural forms for translators to
"translate". We don't want to do this for other languages.

It seems this is not possible with qt_add_lupdate which takes a target
argument and adds a ${target}_lupdate target, since I assume that with
two successive calls to qt_add_lupdate for the same target (first with
our English .ts files and second with the others), the second call
would trample of what the first one did?

How should this be done in Qt 6? Surely someone else must be in the same boat?

I know that the non-target based qt_create_translation still exists,
but it's deprecated so not something we want to use.

Thanks in advance,
Elvis