Hi All.

Ok, I'm starting to build a complex setup here, with a lot of sub-maps. It works nice, but there is one thing I'm missing:

My 'overview' map has no traffic indication!

What I would like to see, is a way to set (like the Set Reference Point) the map's "uplink" link, so data on that link is shown/used on the parent map.

That way, it would be possible to make a 'backbone' map that gathers the uplinks from various maps into one.

Comments?

Jakob Peterhänsel
Technical Engineer
Tel: +45 7022 1014
Fax: +45 7022 1013
Mob: +45 40 16 38 06
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.NetPoint.com

<<inline: image.tiff>>

 The information contained in this message is confidential or protected by law.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete this message. Any unauthorised copying of this message or unauthorised distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited.