Matthew:

--- You wrote:
I have updated the Cisco PIX, VPN 3000, and Foundry probes to work with
InterMapper 4.2.1. The Foundry probe now also monitors fan and power
supply status.

I have also included a new APC environmental monitor probe. It works
with the newer model monitors, including the standalone unit. It also
displays temps in both degrees Fahrenheit and Celsius.

InterMapper web site folk: feel free to post these for all to share

Enjoy and let me know if you have any problems.
--- end of quote ---

Thanks! I'll post them to the web site soon.

And please send me (off-line) your T-shirt size and postal address.

Rich Brown                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dartware, LLC                 http://www.dartware.com
10 Buck Road, PO Box 130      Telephone: 603-643-2268
Hanover, NH 03755-0130 USA    Fax: 603-643-2289