Need List:

  1. Acknowledgeable interfaces
  2. Logging to a syslog server
  3. Constant look between IM Remote and Webserver display

Wish List:

  1. Be able to snmpwalk the mib from IM products
  2. Export maps to Visio
  3. Import drawings from Visio

There is been requests for the ability to use CDP to build maps. CDP is a leadership (proprietary) protocol of Cisco's. Granted they are the market leader, but I would think you would want to use the open standard protocol - LLDP (Link Layer Discovery Protocol).

Mike Bramm
BomberJacket Networks

Richard E. Brown wrote:

As promised, here's your chance to tell us what you'd like to see in future
versions of InterMapper.
Please respond to the list, or send your suggestions to me privately. Many
thanks!

Rich Brown                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dartware, LLC                 http://www.dartware.com
10 Buck Road, PO Box 130      Telephone: 603-643-2268
Hanover, NH 03755-0130 USA    Fax: 603-643-2289