H All,

When looking at the Devices list on the web (assuming the Traditional window is the same), ACK'ed devices causing other to be 'down' from IM's pov, show up as Down, before ACK'ed devices.

Case: Router goes down, with server behind on location. Router get's an ACK from NOC.

Devices list will look like:

[D]  Server    Down
[D]  ..other down devices
[A] Router     Down
.... list goes on...

This, to me, is slightly wrong... :-)

1: Condition of device 'Server' should be "Unknown, behind Down device", icon should be a ghost or questionmark.. :-)

2: Unknown devices should be sorted after Down & ACK'ed devices

Best,

    Jakob Peterhänsel

"Tell me why, don't we try, not to break our hearts
  and make it so hard for our selfs"
P.S.B. 1987

Email:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM:         Marook