Problem: We are currently monitoring 1976 devices, and this morning one
of our critical routers went down, but we did not get a page because
there was no notifier attached to this device.  This was human error
when setting up or changing notification settings.

Question: Does anyone know of a way to generate/extract/export
information from InterMapper showing each device and it's notification
values?  I have used the export for other information, but have not
found a way to export device information including the notifier.

If this is possible, then I can create a sanity checker script that
could make sure all of our device has the correct notifier setting.

Thanks in advance (I hope),

Steve