Folks:

Dartware is pleased to announce the availability of InterMapper 4.5. This is a
final, official version of the software, and is recommended for all customers.
This new release is a no-cost upgrade for everyone whose maintenance contract is
currently in force.

InterMapper 4.5 brings a host of new features, including:

*       A new graphical look along with new icons,
*       Notifications when short-term packet loss or round-trip time exceed your
thresholds,
*       Writing log files to syslog servers,
*       Independent outage alerts for interfaces,
*       The ability to ignore outages for machines that are turned off
overnight,
*       and many more enhancements.

As another bonus, you can check out our new website: http://dartware.com. We've
given it a graphical makeover, and a far better organiztion than the old site.
Here's what you'll find there:

What's New: a page describing the software, with a video that *shows* what's
new...

        http://dartware.com/products/whatsnew.html
        http://dartware.com/products/whatsnewvideo.html

Download:

        http://dartware.com/downloads/binaries/index.html

Release Notes:

        http://dartware.com/downloads/binaries/intermapper45relnotes.html

Press Release:

        http://dartware.com/about_us/pressroom/news/intermapper45.html

Finally, we want to thank all the people who have worked with us to test and
improve this software. Your suggestions are always useful, and your enthusiasm
for our software makes this work a pleasure.

For the entire InterMapper team,

Rich Brown
Dartware, LLC