Hi David,

Thanks for the note.

--- You wrote:
Just now I have received a message from Intermapper where it is trying
to convince me that it is getting a Round Trip time of 3794328 msec,
which is just over one hour.
--- end of quote ---

A RTT of an hour is clearly not credible. I'd like to get more details:

-       What version is your InterMapper server?
-       What platform are you using for the server (Windows, Mac, Unix, Linux?)
-       What kind of device are you testing?
-       What probe were you using?

Thanks!

Rich Brown                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dartware, LLC                 http://www.dartware.com
10 Buck Road, PO Box 130      Telephone: 603-643-9600
Hanover, NH 03755-0130 USA    Fax: 603-643-2289