Hi Mike,

Thanks for the note.

--- You wrote:
Does anyone know if the latest version of InterMapper does support devices in
IPv6 address space? If not is there a timetable for its inclusion in further
releases?
--- end of quote ---

The current shipping version of InterMapper (4.6.8) does not handle IPv6
addresses.

However, we have been working very hard to make sure that the next version,
InterMapper 5.0, will do this.

We expect to have a test version available within a week that lets people test
our IPv6 compatibility.

Please get back to me if you have further questions. Thanks!

Rich Brown                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dartware, LLC                 http://www.dartware.com
10 Buck Road, PO Box 130      Telephone: 603-643-9600
Hanover, NH 03755-0130 USA    Fax: 603-643-2289