Hello,

Every 20 to 50 minutes, Intermapper warns me that the interface is down for my
barracuda.  This almost always lasts for 1 1/2 minutes before the barracuda
becomes responsive once again.  I've tried going through Barracuda Technical
support but they cannot find anything wrong with the unit.

I'm thinking that the Barracuda is just functioning the way it was designed but
my probe (basically default HTTP port 8000)  thinks that the unit goes offline
sometimes twice per hour.  I want to be able to monitor this device, but the
myriad of warnings is becoming a little too much.  Anyone else have this?

The unit has been replaced once for an unrelated warranty matter, the issue
continued...

Read this topic online here:
http://forums.dartware.com/viewtopic.php?p=1970#1970