Mine is doing the same thing.  I have the splunk user in the
"Administrators" group and I have the correct IP address in for the
auto-login of the splunk user.

The splunk user does show up in the Map Access window and the user does
have access to all maps.  However, it seems that the splunk app is not
able to actually get any information from Intermapper.

Netstat on the intermapper server does show connections from splunk on
port 80.  The servers are both on the same L2 subnet, so there's not any
routing or ACL weirdness here.

I'm running v4.3.4 of splunk, 0.6.7 of the app, and 5.6.1 of Intermapper.

-Christopher