Hi,

Thanks for the note.

> It seems like I am doing an inordinate amout of time chasing down probes that
> fail to respond in the required timeout.  I am not talking about 2 or three
> probes, I am talking about a few hundred of them.  I have increased timeouts
> and poll intervals, but I continue to have those problems.  How can I
> eliminate/mitigate this issue and what is causing it? :?

We sometimes hear about systematic problems like this, so I want to follow up
off-line with you.

Would you submit a bug report (Help -> Send Feedback) and give a few details,
and ask to assign the ticket to me? I will work with you to see what's
happening. Thanks.

Rich Brown                    rich.br...@intermapper.com
InterMapper                   http://www.intermapper.com
66-7 Benning Street           Telephone: 603-643-9600
West Lebanon, NH 03784-3407   Fax: 603-643-2289

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including attachments, may include
confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person
or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the
intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.