Hello all out there,

you don't know me and its my first posting here, so
please let me introduce myself shortly:

I am known as PowerStat on sourceforge and savannah.
Currently I am working for probusiness AG in Hannover/Germany.

We are involved in the phpgroupware.org GNU project (you can find me the on
the coordinators page ;-)

The reason for this posting here is that we (probusiness AG) will get an
Itanium 2 machine from
HP from 15.04.-14.05. so that we are able to test and certify software to be
workable on
Itanium 2 platform.

Because we want to certify phpgroupware, we might need your help when we run
into problems with not working php functionality.
So the time frame we have for this is very limited, thats why I post it here
and
ask you if you can and will help us for the case there are problems with
php and the Itanium II 64-bit architecture?

As a result we can certify php too (that means that HP will promote that php
works on Itanium 2 ;-)

Greetings

   Kai Hofmann / PowerStat

P.S.: I heared that there might be problems with array functionality of php
on 64Bit platforms.

--
*****    Open Source und Linux im professionellen Einsatz    *****
**  komplexe Mailserver, Groupware, Office: sprechen Sie uns an **