Peter Rendl wrote:
Edin Kadribasic wrote:
> Memory limit checking is not compiled in on Windows. So bugs must be caused by
> something else.

Unfortunately phpinfo() does not show compile options for this build.
But http://snaps.php.net/win32/snapshot.log contains this line
"snapshot: forcing memory-limit on". Is it a misinterpretation that this
turns memory limit checking on?

I have an older php version from february available. It returns an empty
string for ini_get('memory_limit') while the current snap gives 8MB.

When installing PEAR I get some errors like this:
Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 8194 of 8192 bytes in...

Oops, is that a new build?

-Peter

andrey