On 14/02/2020 13:42, Máté Kocsis wrote:
Maybe only if our long-term goal would be to deprecate/remove
non-typed properties and implicit initialization altogether in favour of
mixed type and implicit uninitialization...

Can I just leave an "ugh, please no" on this part. I remain of the opinion that the introduction of the "uninitialised" state was a huge mistake, and we should be actively working towards making it unnecessary, not building more features that rely on it.

Immutable properties, and eventually immutable objects, however, are something I'd be very interested to see.

Regards,

--
Rowan Tommins (né Collins)
[IMSoP]