Hi everyone,

All outstanding issues on this RFC appear to be resolved one way or another.
With that in mind:

Are there any members here who currently expect to vote "no", who have not yet
chimed in? I'd like to hear your criticisms and objections, so I can at least
attempt to resolve your concerns.

I am especially interested to hear about technical or developer-experience
shortcomings, but of course variations on "this is better left to userland" are
understandable.

Again, and as always, my thanks for your time and attention.

--
Paul M. Jones
pmjo...@pmjones.io

Modernizing Legacy Applications in PHP